Friday 9 December 2011

Melissa

In terms of editing the image i think we need all of the images to fit in terms of the shoot.. so i think it should be one thing which connects all the images, whether they are all black and white/green background/same pose ect, rather than all having massive variations.. We will be able to know more once we do another shoot on monday. I know it is cutting it fine but we have all the research we need + we know what we want to do with the power point so its literally a case of trying to sort some more images, once we have them then thats when we should edit them i think..... Im trying to book monday night of work then we have longer to finish everything.x

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I agree we need the editorial photos to be consistent. i guess the easiest would be to stick to the black background as it may be hard to re-create the green gel light if we are unable to get into the studio. Sunddas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose, I just really like that image I posted, I suppose I' could edit the colour on photoshop to make it black? Melissa x

    ReplyDelete