Monday 12 December 2011

Alicia_blue or green

Just thought id post my views on here as weve been talking about it alot. I think i prefer the green photos mainly because i think you can tell that the blue ones have been cut around I also feel the photos look more quirky and fun which i didnt think was what we were going for and is completly different to what we were going by on our first photoshoot. I think the green ones look alot more dramatic and I like the different shades and lighting in the background. Green also represents jealously and envy which i think is an emotion that fits well with the quote that we were looking at "We do not become geisha to pursue our own destiny we become geisha because we have no other choice". I know everyone else has voted for blue images, I can see why people prefer them and im hoping they are going to grow on me. Will speak to you all tommorow for our final meeting at 9.30 at the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment